The Oxford Service will finish for the year on Friday, 22 December.
The service will recommence on Monday, 29 January 2018 with a new timetable.
Our Oxford Service is dedicated to making the commute between our wider Canterbury regions and Christchurch Central convenient and accessible for everyone. The weekday commuter operates morning and afternoon, with stops in Cust, Swannanoa, Mandeville and Northlands Mall along the way.
Fares (effective 29/1/18)
- Each way - $11.50 adult, $8.00 child
- From Cust - $9.50 adult, $6.50 child
- From Swannanoa/Mandeville - $7.00 adult, $5.00 child
Pick up points
- Oxford - Oxford Service Centre & West Oxford Hotel
- Cust - Service Centre
- Swannanoa - Swannanoa Hall
- Mandeville - Tram/Bradleys Road
- Northlands Mall
We also pick up between these points - wave to the driver as the bus approaches
The service will not operate on Public Holidays.
Timetable (effective 29/1/18)
|Oxford to City||City to Oxford|
|6:50 AM||Oxford||4.15 PM||Central Station|
|7:05 AM||Cust||4.35 PM||Northlands Mall|
|7:15 AM||Swannanoa||4.55 PM||Tram Road|
|7:18 AM||Mandeville||5.05 PM||Swannanoa|
|8:00 AM||Northlands Mall||5.15 PM||Cust|
|8:20 AM||Central Station||5.25 PM||Oxford|